Daily Nutrition ChecklistPreviously we talked about the importance of being consistant.
I like to think of the story that was told to me by John Maxwell in a web conference.
He explain conquering goals like this..... if you have a tree in your backyard and you take an axe to it 5 times each day eventually it will fall over. There is a lot of truth to that.
So often we get distracted from our long term goals and forget to do the small things each day, like taking the axe to the tree. Here are a couple things you can do eat day to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Are you consistant ? Here is a list to keep you in check!
- Not skipping meals (going no longer than 4 hours without eating)
- Protein at each meal and snack ( lean meats, nuts, beans, eggs, diary)
- EXERCISE ( mix of cardio and resistance training, also stretching)
- 5 a day (fruits and veggies)/ 25-35 grams of fiber per day.
- At least 64 oz of water per day
Being prepared is a large part of setting yourself up for success.Here is a great tool that I have found to help me plan meals and get my grocery lists ready for the week..