Tuesday, September 7, 2010

www.beachbodycoach.com/kflicker

Hey Friends!!

I wanted to let you all know about a new business that I have started up with Beachbody, creators of P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, 10 min. trainer, and many other in home workout programs.

We all know that working out and eating right are the first things to go in our busy life's. What I love about Beachbody's in home workouts are that they are quick and effective.

Please take some time to check out my website www.beachbodycoach.com/kflicker and let me know if you have any questions. Some of you may even be ready to become coaches yourself!

I know how important fitness and nutrition are to a healthy, balanced lifestyle and I wanted to become a Beachbody coach to continue to help MOTIVATE people in their quest for health.

Please contact me regarding any of your fitness and health goals. Together we can make it happen!

Here is to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment